Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Liebster Award

Hey Guys :)
So I've been nominated for the Liebster Awards by Victoria who is the author of amoderngirlrecommends :) She was so kind as to nominate me for this award, and she gave me 11 questions to answer :) I am also going to nominate 11 people for this award to :)


These are the rules :)
You must answer all questions that are given to you
Must link back to the person that nominated you
Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
Cannot nominate the person who nominated you
Must inform nominees of your nomination
Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info

These are the 11 questions that Victoria wanted me to answer :) 
1. If you can travel to any destination right now where would it be?
ooh. this is a hard one, erm I would really like to visit China, specifically Hong Kong, it's always been a dream of mine to go there and explore a totally different culture. 
2.What are three of your favourite books or magazines?
Okay, this question is way harder. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown always stuck with me, I love that book since it taught me so so much and I love 'what if' scenarios. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, this is a classic novel which just reinforces the notion that looks are not always what they appear to be. The last book I would say is City of Bones, It's just an amazing book - I love fiction and this book just really made me imagine. 
3. Summer or Winter what is your favourite season?
I love Summer, so I never complain about the sun whenever it's here, I love Winter too because I just love all the clothing and getting bundled up :) I think I prefer Summer simply because England doesn't have enough of it. 
4. What made you take the leap to become a blogger?
Wow, so honestly, it was really out of the blue - like split second decision really. For a few months I wanted to go straight onto YouTube but I was always in the process of getting the right things and sorta just delaying, you know? When I realised this I was like 'No, I'm going to do something right now' and I took the leap and started my own blog :) 
5. What is your favourite type of flower?
I usually like all types of flowers but the 'Star of Bethlehem' really called to me a few years ago :) It symbolises hope, and I love that it is white too. 
6.Which do you prefer going to the beach or hanging out at the lake?
This one is simple: lake. I'm not one for sunbathing, I love to be active or just doing something. So to me hanging out by the lake means that I am with friends or with a book but it's still really peaceful  - which is kinda hard to find at some beaches. 
7. Favourite car/ dream car?
I love this question :D Porsche 911 Turbo in yellow. I love it, it's just...I want that car LMFAO. 
8. All-time favourite dessert?
Ice cream, mainly because it settles your stomach :) 
9. Ideal/dream  date cool and calm, or fancy, which do you prefer?
Definitely cool and calm, I'm kind of a worrier so hopefully my date could balance that out :P 
10.Which do you prefer watching movies at home or at the movie theatre ?
You know what, movie at home with friends and a glass of wine is my ideal night in :) 
11. If you could use only one make-up product for the rest of your life what would it be?
Honestly, it would be foundation, my motto has always been that if your base is nice then you are kinda set for anything really. So right now it's Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation. 

I'm going to nominate:
The question you guys have to answer are:
1) What is your favourite perfume?
2) What inspires you to write your blog?
3) If you could have any job what would it be?
4) What is your Favourite food?
5) Who is your favourite Blogger/Youtuber?
6) Best tip or trick?
7) Tea or Coffee?
8) Who is your role model?
9) What is the product you have repurchased the most?
10) If you could have straight or curly hair for the rest of your life which would it be?
11) What can't you live without? 

Thanks for nomination again :) 
Anjna xx

Share:

4 comments

  1. Aww thank you so much for the nomination! <3
    I absolutely love Double Wear as well, it's an amazing foundation!
    Becki xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) no worries, I liked your blog :) and it is amazing! x

      Delete
  2. Hi Anjna, this is Victoria from amoderngirlrecommends blog, I loved your answers to my questions. I like how truly authentic your blog is, and the content that you create for your readers, definitely made my decision to nominate your blog easy as pie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that it so nice of you to say :) I love your blog also since you are very descriptive (like in the Revlon Parfumerie post).
      Again thank you for the nomination, I didn't know what it was before but I am so glad to be a part of it and nominate others :)

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig