Saturday 9 May 2015

Review: Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-up Remover

For some reason, taking off my make-up at the end of the day is something that I look forward to and having something that works efficiently is definitely a must. For all you gals that love your mascara I think I might have found the best budget eye-make-up remover ever...


The Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-up Remover (£3.59/125ml), despite having a hefty name this product is something that I have been trying out for the past few days and I can tell you right now that I think it's pretty great. It's the standard half oil half water formula that most brands have going on but what I like about this one is that you really don't have to work hard to take your make-up off, (unlike The Body Shops Camomile Eye Make-up Remover which is more water than oil) it's really good for sensitive eyes and doesn't leave that much of an oily residue afterwards.


 I adore the packaging too, it's a simple transparent bottle which shows the clear liquid and the blue oil which makes a nice light cloudy blue when you mix it! Although it's not super small to be travel friendly, the bottle is plastic and the lid is really secure so you can be sure that this won't leak. It also has a stopper to prevent you wasting product as you only need a bit. 


I'm just so impressed with this product, for the price I think it's amazing, I'm glad I bought it because I know now that if I want something that does the job and is affordable then I know where to go to get this. For more heavier eye-make-up I would suggest getting a more oil based formula like the Take the Day Off by Clinique but for day to day looks (eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow) this one by Nivea fits the bill. 

Purchase at your local Superdrug and Boots stores. On offer in Boots at the time of writing. 
Share:

2 comments

  1. Woah I love how it's 2 different colours before you mix it! I'm easily impressed haha! Great review :) xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig