Monday 21 December 2015

Review: L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes Waterproof

For some reason, I've never really ventured into L'Oréal, they always seem to have lovely stuff, and some products have been forever on my wishlist ( the True Match foundation, is something I want to try). In Boot's L'Oréal have an excellent offer: if you spend £14.99 or more you get a free gift, the Feline Fatal Christmas 2015 gift which includes a mascara, an eyeliner, an eye-shadow quad and also a nail varnish. So I snapped up this mascara, along with a primer and I've been so impressed with the deal I just had to share. 


The L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes Waterproof  (£9.99/ 2ml) is eye-catching, it has a lovely mirrored gold exterior and is more on the chubby side, I wanted this purely because it is waterproof, I have learned the hard way that short, thin, straight lashes need a waterproof formula in order to hold a curl. This actually lived up to it's claims, I don't have a million lashes but it seems to bring out a few more, giving me a more doe-eyed effect, also it holds a curl so it is a good mascara in my books! What I love about this product is that it has an anti-clump wiper, so when you pull out your mascara wand from the product, it's got a nice amount of product to give you what you need and so it's hard to really make a mess of things.















I only wear one coat, and I find that this is good for separating and defining individual lashes, it gives you a slightly fanned out effect which is nice. This mascara makes your eyelashes feel normal, it's not crispy or hard, and so you can tell that this product just wants to emphasises and make use of what you've already got.


As this is waterproof, and some people may find taking this off an issue, I always use a separate eye make-up remover just because I don't want to irritate my eyes. I found that this wasn't that hard to remove without using an actual eye-makeup remover, but I only use one coat, so that may be why!
I'm happy with this product, and I'm glad I went and bought it. Usually with mascara's, I know within the first five minutes if I will like it (my eyelashes will usually start drooping) and this has most definitely exceeded that! 
I can't wait to try out the other L'Oréal stuff and I will be reviewing them for sure! Let me know what your favourite products are from L'Oréal.
Be sure to subscribe on  Bloglovin', for more reviews and other beauty related posts! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig