Tuesday 1 December 2015

Sì by Giorgio Armani

I love fragrances and although I don't talk about them a whole lot, I want to start exploring with scents a bit more. I think perfume is one way that you wear your personality, especially before you meet someone, it creates an impression, and so picking something that feels comfortable and like you is a must!  


Giorgio Armani Sì Eau de Parfum (50ml/£67.00) was a gift from my older sister, and as soon as I had a whiff of this, it was love at first smell! It's a scent which makes you want more, it's powerful and potent which means that you only need a few spritz but doesn't get too overpowering or sickly either. This scent lingers on my clothes, which I love, and so the quality of the product is definitely on point. 
When I smell this I can detect a woodsy rose and vanilla, and that's what captivates me with the scent, it's sultry but also really comfortable to wear in the day and night. I honestly wear it everyday now, I am totally hooked and I really wish I discovered this sooner because it smells fantastic. If you haven't smelt this, I would urge you to, especially if you like vanilla based musky scents. I haven't yet heard of anyone who doesn't like this, so I would love to hear what you guys think! 



Packaging wise, I love the simplicity, it's probably more of dressing table staple due to the heavy glass bottle but I have no complaints! All in all, it's just a beautiful fragrance that I think can be used in all seasons, but I think in spring and summer, this will be perfect for the evening due to the muskiness. Right now, no one is going to stop me wearing this. 

 For a more detailed descrption Boot's describe Sì as:
"Sì – The Modern and Elegant Chypre. Chic, sultry, intense and soft at the same time, Sì is a chypre scent reinvented, lingering on the skin and captivating the senses. It combines an inflection of three accords: blackcurrant nectar, modern chypre and light musky wood. The fragrance opens with notes of Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin oil and blackcurrant liqueur which is supported by a heart which bursts with Rose May, Neroli and Egyptian Jasmine. Warm undertones caress the unique chypre base notes of Patchouli oil intertwined with Blond Woods, amber and musky undertones known as OrcanoxTM. Finished with a sweet animalic accord of Vanilla which gives this fragrance, longevity and unforgettable sillage. "

Follow me on Bloglovin' to see more of my posts if you enjoyed this one!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig