Thursday 2 July 2015

Blog Recommendations #1

I read a lot of blogs and I have a lot of favourites, both well known and not as well known which are all inspiring, fluent and fun to read. So here are three of my favourite bloggers at the moment!


So I have been reading Becki's blog for the past year and I've watched it grow exponentially. I love the way that Becki describes the products that she uses and her experiences, it makes me feel like I am talking to a friend which is something that I want out of a blog. I think it's very easy to tell when Becki likes something because she becomes quite passionate about it, she dabbles into everything too - from beauty to fashion and even reviews about local companies. If you want to read a blog that makes you feel like you are having a pamper night with your besties then be sure to check out her blog (link here)! We also did a collab a few weeks back which you can check out here!

2) Fox On The Hunt by Georgina
Georgina's blog is a new one that I have been enjoying, I can honestly say that what drew me in was the name of her blog - how apt of a description is it! I love it. I love how her blog itself is visually, you can tell that she puts a lot of work into it and that makes me want to read her blog. In terms of her writing style she is concise and to the point, which I like when reading reviews of products because then you know exactly if you should purchase it or not without reading an entire diary entry. I like how she switches up her posts, from fashion to jewelry to reviews, to me that's what keeps me interested in her blog. If you like diversity - give Fox On The Hunt a go (link here)

3) Cocochic by Stephanie 
If you are a blogger and you need advice or are having some problems then you should go to this lady, she's probably written a post all about it. I love how helpful her posts are about how to maintain your blog but also about life. Stephanie writes paragraphs upon paragraphs sometimes and yet you actually read it all because what she is saying is so interesting and helpful that you don't want to miss another word that she is saying. Her photography really inspires me, it's got that monochrome vibe which I love. If you aren't crazily interested in beauty and have more of an affinity to fashion and lifestyle then Cocochic will be your next greatest love (link here!)

What I love about all of these bloggers is that they interact a lot with their readers and to me, that's what makes a good bloggers someone who genuinely wants to give advice to people, not only in blogs but also on other social platforms!
Do you have any favourites? Be sure to share them with me! I'm always on the lookout for awesome blogs!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig