Monday 16 November 2015

My Trip to India 2015

My time in India was an experience, it was good but also had some not so pleasant aspects (mosquito's love me too much). Throughout the whole trip I was constantly carrying a camera so I could capture the life I lived whilst I was there and also the great sights I saw! My favourite part had to be going to Shimla, the sights there are absolutely amazing and I would love to go back to that region again!



The Taj Mahal, Agra















                       
Near Qutab Minar, Delhi

Near Qutab Minar, Delhi
Near Qutab Minar, Delhi




The Qutab Minar


The room where Mahatma Gandhi had his last meeting, Delhi
Rock Garden, Chandigarh
India Gate

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Shimla
When the electricity goes out, they use this to make Chapatis
Eating Dosa in Delhi!
Jalandhar train station



Rock Gardens, Chandigarh
My hotel view in Shimla

Shimla
Shimla
 

This was done for a £1!






      


Share:

4 comments

  1. Same here, mosquitos are always coming after me :,( India sounds so much fun! Ive always wanted to go!

    xo, sakura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does suck! India is cool if you preplan the sights you want to see! It's also better if you don't go in summer too!

      Delete
  2. On mu bucket-list!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig