Sunday 27 September 2015

September 2015 Favourites!

I haven't done a favourites in so long, so I thought you guys deserved an update on what I am loving! This month I was in India and so it was a...different month to all the rest for sure.


So before jetsetting to India, I wanted to update my Ipod and while I did do that, I wanted to listen fully to an album I had never listened to, and so I chose Maroon 5's album V 'cause I like Maroon 5 and that was all the reason I needed. I love this album now! My favourite songs are 'In Your Pocket' and 'This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like a Mother*****r' the last one fit to a tee in regards to the blistering heat I was in. I love all the other ones too, but I thought you guys should check out those two! Another favourite is Dan Brown, I love his books, he is just so captivating when he writes! I have read all of the Robert Langdon series (which I think are my favourite), and I took Angels and Demons to India for another reread since I know it's awesome and I won't get bored. I also took Digital Fortress which I have never read and that was such a good read! Again, it's fast paced and a real page turner and it's got so many twists in it that you'll be astounded! If you love learning new things on a range of different topics then Dan Brown's books are something to check out. What I love is that his books are fact based, however it's the events that are fictional and so you can really get sucked into the book! I'm so not obsessed.




Make up wise, I've been obsessing over my new NARS blush in the shade LibertÉ  (£23.00/4.8g) because it's such a different colour for me! It's an burnished apricot shade, which adds some colour and life to the cheeks but also some definition as well. Honestly, I've been wearing it every day now that I have come back (I didn't want to risk anything happening to it in India, so I didn't take it). I will do a full review on this products very soon! So be sure to subscribe so you don't miss it! In India I did discover some gems which can withstand the excessive heat and the MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tints (£3.00/2.5ml) in the shade Bring it Back was one of them. It's a nice sheer wash of brown which surprisingly didn't crease or budge, and when applied it doesn't look too much either, which I preferred because when your face is melting off, less make up is usually better! The price is very affordable and I am really happy with the product as a whole! If you haven't tried eye shadow sticks before then this is a nice introductory one! The last favourite I have been gravitating towards is the Loved by Lou Lesage tinted lip balm, which was part of the My Little Dream Box I got a few months ago. I like that this is more of a lip balm than a tint, it's so nice and nourishing that you can still feel it on your lips after an hour. Also the tint is lovely too, it's not too strong and you still can have that choice of how deep you want the colour to show. This is a really nice product that is perfect for any handbag!


That's about it for my favourites! What are your favourites this month? I would love to know! Also if there are any Dan Brown fans out there let me know in the comments below!
Be sure to subscribe and  follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss out on any of my posts! I would love to see you around!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig