Saturday 5 September 2015

Mini High End Haul!

I recently posted a highstreet haul and not even a week later I already collected all the products for this haul, it was accidental, I swear, I was just in need of a few things...all of which I am blaming on my trip to India. You'll see why....



For a while now I have been meaning to buy a makeup setting spray, and I've had my eye on Urban Decay's collection since they are partnered with Skindinavia (who make bridal setting sprays) and when I saw online that Debenhams did a mini travel size I couldn't resist buying it as I could try the product without investing too much money in it. I ended getting Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray (£9.00/30ml) which is specifically an oil controlling spray since my face is a greaseball in England so it'll be interesting to see how this holds up in India.


Whilst I was on the Debenhams website I also saw that Make Up For Ever also had a travel size version of their new primers and again I couldn't resist since I have always wanted to try the brand and I did want to try a new primer, that could deal with my oily skin. The Make Up For Ever Step 1 Mattifying Primer (£15.00/15ml) sounded like a good choice especially when Claire Marshall mentioned it in a video a few months back, I knew I had to try it.


The last thing in this haul is actually a gift from my sister, we went into Selfridges, since she wanted to buy the same foundation as me (I've totally enabled people to buy it!). While we were at the NARS counter, I wanted to try some blushes, as I find it difficult to select a shade that looks nice with my skin tone, but is still wearable for the daytime. Since I was being so indecisive about which one to buy, my sister bought me the one that she thought looked the nicest on me. As you can imagine, I was totally ecstatic to receive the NARS blush in the shade LibertÉ (£23.00/4.8g) for freeeeeeNARS describes the colour as a burnished apricot which is actually a perfect description, and although it looks quite strong, you only need to use the tiniest bit, I have really fallen in love with it and I don't know how I ever doubted it. You can totally expect a full review coming your way in the near future!



This haul was really short and sweet, but I was really excited about these products and wanted to let you guys know what reviews will be coming your way in the future!
If you liked this post be sure to  follow me on Bloglovin'! Also in the comment let me know if you have been doing any splurging recently! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig