Monday 16 April 2018

Review: Kiko Milano Unforgettable Waterproof Mascara

If you asked me what my favourite high street beauty brand was, it would be a toss up between L'Oreal and Kiko Milano. Every item I buy something from Kiko it just beats my expectations and their promotional offers are just amazing.
Today I am going to share with you a product I have not stopped using from Kiko...




The product I wanted to share with you all today is the Kiko Milano Unforgettable Waterproof Mascara (£7.20/7ml). It claims to be a 'long-lasting curling mascara with an anatomical brush' which sounds like my perfect mascara.

I have straight lashes which are weak, if I have no mascara or eyelash curlers you won't be able to see that I have eyelashes at all. So eyelash curlers and mascara are my go-to. What I have discovered is that some mascaras are heavy on the lashes, and can cause them to drop, for me the Benefit mascaras are the worst for this. I've found that getting a waterproof mascara can help to hold a curl, so all I always wear a waterproof formula.



Aesthetically, this mascara is super chic, the packaging has a slight hammered metal vibe which makes it easy to locate in my makeup bag. It feels a bit weighty in the hand too, giving it more of a premium feel than the normal plastic packaging that you see in high-street mascaras. 

The brush, as you can see is slightly twisted, enabling all the lashes to be lifted and coated with the product. I actually really like it as it adds an even coat of product without it being too messy.
          



This mascara can really hold a curl. I'm so impressed with this product, my lashes will stay in the same position after a coat of this mascara. The formula is wet on application, however dries down quickly, I find that one coat of this wriggled from root to tip is enough for my lashes. The result is a curled, long but defined lash which really can make the eyes the focal point of a makeup look. I'm so impressed with this product, it is everything I have been looking for in a mascara - a lash lift in a bottle. I've done some before and after pictures to demonstrate one coat of the mascara. You can really see the difference.



This mascara is currently on sale for £3.90 so if you like the sound of it, be sure to get one from your nearest Kiko Milano store! If you have hard to curl lashes, then this mascara will be a lifesaver for you! If you have similar lashes to myself, be sure to let me know what mascara you would recommend to me! Also be sure to follow me on Bloglovin  to stay up to date with my newest posts!
Share:

1 comment

  1. kiko lipstick pashopvn 's the best. Show more at: pashop.vn

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig