Tuesday 22 November 2016

My Trip to Verona and Venice 2016

Last week I spent the week in  Italy with my mom. It was a spontaneous trip and it went by so fast. While I was in Italy, I spent most of the time exploring around Verona and spent just one day in Venice and I just fell in love. I love to take pictures and show you guys my experience of the places I travel to, so cue the pictures of Verona and Venice...

Verona Arena




Juliet's Balcony, Verona 



Castelvecchio, Verona 

















Park in Padua, Italy



































Venice, Italy
















































Doge's Palace, Venice




































St Marks Basilica, Venice




































Bridge of Sighs, Venice





































I hope you guys enjoyed this mini snapshot of my trip to Verona and Venice. I have also done collages of my trips to MilanParis and also India! Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin for beauty related posts! I would also love to know what parts of the world you would recommend going to! I love to travel and I need some more ideas of where to go next!
Share:

2 comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig