Sunday 14 December 2014

Review: The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover

Hey guys,
So I'm sure I have bored you to death about my love of The Body Shops Silky Camomile Cleanser (Read here), so seeing as I love that product so much I was drawn to trying other things from the range. I decided to go for the Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-up Remover (£8.00/150ml).


There are three major categories that I wanted to touch base with and they are:

Quality: This product does work but I find that that the Clinique one I used before (read here) was more effective than this one. I think this is because the Clinique one was slightly more oiler (which  also means you don't need to use as much) and therefore removed my waterproof make-up better compared to this one which is quite watery. To use this I saturate my cotton round and then press it onto my eyelids and then wipe once the product had been sitting on my eyes for a few seconds. I would follow the same steps for lips.

Quantity: I like how much product you get, it's 150ml which is a nice amount to keep by your sink. It also means that you shouldn't have to repurchase it for a few months. However it's waaay too big to be travel friendly which sucks because I still need something to take with me when I travel since I don't use wipes at all.

Packaging: So this product pours through a little hole, although this is also a good thing (since lots does not come out), I feel like I am wasting the product because I have to squeeze the bottle to completely saturate my cotton round. A good thing about the packaging is that the lid is very secure so if it falls on the floor (happens all the time!) nothing will be leaking - in this case it would be travel friendly but it's still way too big to take. 


Honestly, this products falls into the category of 'I can use it but I won't repurchase it'. It's not a waste of money by any means but it's not exactly my holy grail item either. I think it works nice in conjunction with the cleansing oil which is good but with other lighter cleansers I'm not sure I would like to use this - I would need something that really did the job.

I hope you have enjoyed this post! Comment below telling me what you use to take off your eye/lip make-up :) 
Thanks for reading, 
Anjna x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig