Monday 5 June 2017

L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Scrub

I love skincare. When L'Oreal released their masks, it was a hit with the majority of the population! So I was excited when they released a scrub version, which could be used more on a daily basis. 

The L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Scrub (£5.99/150ml) is super lovely to use. I've had it for around a month now, and I still get excited to use this. Like I said earlier it's for daily use, and so it's not an abrasive scrub, and has a creamy formula that encases the manual exfoliation beads. I find that it invigorates my skin and does add a nice glow to my face.


However as much as I love to scrub my face everyday, I find that sometimes I need more of a harsh scrub to fully get rid of my dry skin every now and then. So my trick with this product is to use it as a mask on dry skin, and leave it on for a few minutes because once the creamy formula has dried down, you are left with more beads to give your skin a nice proper exfoliation. I love how I can use this however I want, I love the traditional mask but I prefer the versatility of this product too. 

I actually also love the packaging, it's quite sleek, and I don't think it would be too much of a hassle to travel with because it's on the slim side. I think you also get a nice amount of product for your money. I think most people would love this product, as it's gentle and just a nice addition to my skincare without advertising a ton of benefits. My skin type is oily, which is sensitive and sometimes intolerant to certain products, so if my skin agrees with this, I'm sure most people will love this too!

Have you used this product? If so, let me know down below in the comments! I would also love to know what your favourite scrub is!
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date with my posts!

Share:

4 comments

  1. I haven't seen this in the US yet, but it sounds interesting! Something I'd like to try.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, and super affordable! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm currently using the Origins oatmeal scrub every now and again, but I've heard a lot of great things about this one already! I'm looking for products that give you a bit more of a glow as well :) x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I've never heard of that product, I'll go check it out! It's nice to have a vigorous scrub every now and then!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig