Monday 14 January 2019

Review: Estèe Lauder Bronze Goddess Illuminating Powder Gelèe


If there is one product that is more of a princess product, it has to be highlighter. Even knowing that I still own about seven in my collection. I love them and I know I don’t need anymore – so I should exercise some self-control. Maybe. 
I actually prefer more of a subtle glowy look. It's not that natural that people won’t necessarily know, however people won’t get blinded if they look at me either - that's the look I generally go for. 


Back to the topic at hand, I will admit it now, I bought a highlighter. It’s the Estèe Lauder Bronze Goddess Illuminating Powder Gelèe ($47.00/7g) which is absolutely stunning. The packaging is nicely weighted and opens like an old fashioned compact, when opened you can see the product on one side and also a mirror on the other. The product itself looks lovely, it has this slightly mosaic design that gives it more of a luxury feel, with a spectrum of shimmery bronze tones.


















 







I bought the colour ‘Mirage’, which was the darkest and I was concerned that perhaps it might be too dark, however it’s absolutely perfect, meshing in seamlessly with my bronzer. I think if you have darker skin, this might come up as being more golden, rather than bronze. This is a product where I feel like a Victoria's Secret Model when I have it on, it’s like that perfect amount of highlight to actually highlight your features, not too overpowering but not too subtle either - it’s the perfect medium - giving that glowy healthy look to the skin. Currently, it has been the product that I have been reaching for on a daily basis because I just feel like I can get away with it more than other highlighters in my collection - I am obsessed
























I did buy this on the Estèe Lauder website when it was on promotion as a free product so I'm not sure that they sell this through their normal website, however I was able to locate it on their US website. If you do manage to see this product, swatch it because it just feels amazing, super soft and not powdery at all. So I think we can firmly say that I am besotted with this product! So if you want the Bronze Goddess look, then look no further! 

I hope you enjoyed this mini review of my latest obsession - did any of you manage to get this promotion? I would love to hear what your thoughts are on this product! 

Follow me on Bloglovin to have a browse through all my other posts and to be kept up to date with my latest content! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig