Tuesday 23 February 2021

My Lancôme Lockdown Purchases

I made a bit of a splurge just before Christmas on some Lancôme skincare products. I mean, my focus should be more on skincare now that I rarely wear makeup due to lockdown, right?  Regardless of the reason, I discovered two firm favourites which I want to talk about...


Lancôme Miel-En-Mousse (£25.00/200ml)

Miel En Mousse is a cleanser, but not like anything that I have ever tried. It has a honey-like consistency coating the skin nicely as you apply this product onto dry skin. The smell of this product is divine - I feel like I am getting a facial - and one to two pumps is enough to thoroughly massage the product into your skin. Although you can use Miel-En-Mousse to take off minimal makeup, I much prefer to use this when I am not wearing makeup, so I can add the massaging element in to make the experience more spa-like. This isn't the right product to take off any stubborn makeup, such as waterproof mascara, so it's best to take off eye makeup with a separate cleanser.

Adding water will change the texture from honey-like to more milky and it's surprisingly easy to rinse off. Due to the product being enriched with Acacia honey, skin feels moisturised and not stripped after rinsing. I love the pump feature, it makes the whole process a lot more efficient and I truly think this is one of the best cleansers I have tried and definitely one I will repurchase!


Lancôme Tonique Confort (£28.00/200ml)

Last year I rediscovered my love for toners. I just think they are a great way of re-hydrating the skin after cleansing. The Lancôme Tonique Confort is slightly thicker than a water consistency and is super soothing on my skin. I find that if my skin is dry, irritated or sensitive at all, this toner really helps to bring things back to normal. I feel like my skin just eats this up. I like the fact that it hasn't got any active ingredients as I use this to give my skin a break and just ensure it's in tip top shape. The product smells like rose which I find really therapeutic as it's just a smell you want to keep inhaling! 

To use this, I apply one to two pea sized amounts to the palms of my hands and pat it firmly onto my skin. I try not to use cotton pads, as they are bad for the environment and also because they will soak up the majority of the product. The product sinks in super fast and your face is primed for the rest of your skincare! This is a product which I feel everyone would get along with, and I can see myself repurchasing it in the future. 


It's been a while since I bought some Lancôme products and I was really pleased with these two purchases. They have just made doing my skincare into more of a peaceful and luxurious space which just helps to book-end my mornings and evenings. 

Are there any products from Lancôme that you love? If so, please share below as I would love to know! Also be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to be the most up to date with my posts!  

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig