Sunday 4 May 2014

My Hair Saviour - Dry shampoo

Hey :) 
So this post is kinda spontaneous and it came about because I was thinking about the one thing that I can't live without any more (beauty-wise :P). I have to say that I used to be one of those people who would wash their hair every single day because it used to get greasy by the end of the day or overnight. I didn't think it mattered that much since I like to shower in the morning anyway (because it wakes me up) but I have to say that I did used to miss out on more important things (like sleep LMFAO). Jokes aside, I absolutely love this product and it isssss the Batiste Dry Shampoo specifically the dark and deep brown one :) 
I've always been sceptical about dry shampoo, I mean you always hear the good side and the negative and I didn't know if it was going to work at all. I can tell you all now that I am not going to allow myself to run out of this product, it seriously has changed my life that much.
I have dark brown hair and so I really do appreciate the fact that this has a hint of colour and although I sometimes do see a bit of the colour - it doesn't bother me, I run my hands through it and that seems to do the trick for me. I only need to apply it once a day and it will last the entire day for me, although sometimes I do apply it again if I am going out later in the day just because that's me being self concious but honestly you don't need to even do that. Another hit for this product is that it seriously adds volume to your hair which I like because my second day hair is lifeless and so I feel like this product is a Godsend and I really am kicking myself for not picking it up earlier. It's really weird how this one bottle can make such a difference in my life. 
So to anyone who had any doubts - I would definitely buy this product and dry shampoo in general :) 


This picture is my second day hair at the end of the day :)
What is your beauty saviour? Comment down below :) 
Thanks for reading,
Anjna x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig