Saturday 23 August 2014

20 Facts About Me :)

Hey Guys!
So today I wanted to do something a little more different since I feel as though some of you may not know me that well and so I thought that a '20 Facts About Me'  would give a little insight to who I am :) 

1) I love scary movies - I think Evil Dead and The Decent are my top picks.
2) I can't open my eyes underwater - I didn't even know it was possible until I saw a episode of America's Next Top Model a few years back.
3) I'm on YouTube - check out this link. I'm wearing black and red and you see me around the 40 second mark - best day ever. 
4) Muse have been my favourite band for about 5 years and I've seen them live once :) 
5) I was born and raised in Wolverhampton and I made it my life goal to get away from there when I was 13.
6) I love to learn- I enjoyed school and  I read a ton of books because I learn so much from them.
7) I have never smoked a cigarette. It just doesn't appeal to me at all.
8)  I love exploring new places and countries either by myself or with people who have lived there because then they know all the cool secret places to go.
9) Dessert is my weakness..wait scratch that food is my weakness. 
10) I knew what I career I wanted when I was 15 and that still hasn't changed.
11) I actually taught myself how to play the piano.
12) Twilight was the first book I  picked up myself and read and it started my obsession with reading, although I don't like that book as much as I used to.
13) I am a constant person - this means I act the same to anyone and everyone, I don't change my behaviour for different people.
14) I have only visited 5 countries and that's going to change to 6 in September :)
15) My first 'real' make-up product was a mineral foundation from Maybelline which has been discontinued.
16) My family is so big that I haven't even met all the members of it yet.
17) I prefer to give than to receive - I always think about gifts that I can give to other people.  
18) I am 5'2.
19) I don't like to rush - I will wake up earlier so I can take it slow in the morning rather than wake-up and rush to be ready in 15 minutes. 
20) Lists are my life. I need to plan out my day by creating a tick list of the things I have to do otherwise I forget or get lazy.

So I hope you enjoyed reading this - I feel like a boring person now actually :P But I thought it would be a good idea to know who is the person behind this blog - and know you guys have a rough idea :) 
Thank you so much for reading, be sure to subscribe, GFC and to comment a fact about you :)
Anjna x
Share:

2 comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig